October 2013 Weddings

Thursday Accountability

B: Toast with butter and cinnamon (225)
S: Apple Sauce (50)
L: Leftover Buffalo Wild Wings Naked Tenders and Carbbean Jerk Sauce (260)
S: Blueberries (42)
D: Papa Murpheys Herb Mediteranian Pizza 2 slices (360)

Ill have 263 cals left for the day. If I can get a run in, then Ill get to eat more pizza! Hoping to do 2 miles since that is all that is on my training schedule for today.

Re: Thursday Accountability

• E: Woke up early and worked out, that never happens, always plan for it, but never happens!!!

B: Protein smoothie and eggwhites with romano and asparagus

L: Strawberries, side salad and.... here goes my crazy brain again, forgot my smart one meal, oops, guess I'm headed out to the store at lunch!

D: Cranberry slowcooker pork loin with cabbage and steamed veggies

E: Helping my dad move his alcohol dragster into the convention center for the World of Wheels show this weekend- aka a lot of car pushing!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_thursday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:43ad0b5a-44f7-42a9-8313-e503cce0051fPost:53626267-f1d0-4a2a-a677-3b00256edd3c">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]E: Woke up early and worked out, that never happens, always plan for it, but never happens!!! B: Protein smoothie and eggwhites with romano and asparagus L: Strawberries, side salad and.... here goes my crazy brain again, forgot my smart one meal, oops, guess I'm headed out to the store at lunch! D: Cranberry slowcooker pork loin with cabbage and steamed veggies E: Helping my dad move his alcohol dragster into the convention center for the World of Wheels show this weekend- aka a lot of car pushing!
    Posted by SimplyME22[/QUOTE]

Please do not get a smart one. Those are so bad for you. All frozen "healthy" meals are bad for you.

• B: 2 homemade mini sausage biscuits, coffee
    S: Banana
    L: Can of progresso sop
    S: Whatever fruit I feel like
    D: chicken greek salads (I broke down and had pizza last night)

E:  probably a run.  Didn't go last night and didn't make it far the night before.  
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_thursday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:43ad0b5a-44f7-42a9-8313-e503cce0051fPost:9d1f8402-12c2-42ee-bfcc-7fd7eb636503">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Accountability : Please do not get a smart one. Those are so bad for you. All frozen "healthy" meals are bad for you.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

I know they aren't the best option and I don't typically eat them.  I try to eliminate as much processed foods as possible, but they are my "in a pinch" go-to.  Sometimes convenience has to win out and you weigh your battles. 
  • Thats when Ill get a salad (from a grocery store salad bar) or a sub!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_thursday-accountability?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:43ad0b5a-44f7-42a9-8313-e503cce0051fPost:eed05c8a-54a7-4de4-81b5-5870ffde4274">Re: Thursday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats when Ill get a salad (from a grocery store salad bar) or a sub!
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

I absolutely cannot do any type of salad bar, especially a grocery store one that isn't well supervised- too many people touching the items and germs and ick.  Makes me sick to my stomach.

I ended up getting a protein bar from a coworker.  I typically work through my lunch hour to leave earlier, so I didn't want to go to the store and have to stay an hour later tonight, with all I have going on this evening.
  • B: Slimfast shake
    S: egg white
    L: Mexican lasagna (finally the leftovers are gone!!), mixed berries
    S: 3 hersheys kisses, popcorn
    D: ham sandwich and salad

E: 30 minutes of Wii Zumba - I haven't worked out since Monday and am starting to feel gross, so this will be good!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• I used to work at one. They are actually pretty clean (well the ones around me). You never see anything whilted or brown and you always see a person going out switching things out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards