October 2013 Weddings
Options

The bump outcasts poll

Who has made a new account since finding out that was a fix to the problem? Then got bummed to see there was still a waiting period before posting?

Who has been checking hourly to see if the issue has been fixed?

How many posts have you wished you could reply to in the past 2 days?

What have you been doing since the Bump has been down? Are you more productive then normal?
A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
Photobucket
CafeMom Tickers

Re: The bump outcasts poll

• Options
    ChristakimChristakim member
    First Comment
    edited June 2010
    I've created a user name, to figure out there is a waiting period, and have been somewhat more productive around the house.
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    I can't say I've been more productive around my house but Charlie and I have had some fun out on the town- Chuck E. Cheese yesterday and the zoo today! I didn't feel like I was missing anything :-) now... if only my house would clean itself!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I did make a new account. I figure the bump IT people are not savvy enough to fix the problem in less then a weeks time so might as well cover my back for next week, just in case. 

I gave up on it yesterday, but was right back this morning, super bummed. 

I did write out my thank you cards for DS christening, which I have been procrastinating... so I guess one good thing came out of this! 
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    Photobucket
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I feel like I have been checking every hour to see if I can post yet!

I have not created a new account, I keep hoping that they will fix this soon, but I guess I should know better and realize that they can't fix anything quickly!

I didn't log on at all last night.  I was gettting so frustrated reading and not being able to post, so it was best to just not read! 

The only thing I have done more of is just watch tv, so no I have not been more productive!  Oh I did go shopping yesterday since I had nothing else to do, so I guess that is productive!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't made a new account only because I had (notice the past tense) some faith they would fix it quickly.  I am going to create one when I get home from work.

I have checked a lot Embarassed not quite hourly.

Too many posts to count!  And then I get mad and decide I have to try and respond only to get denied!

I've been working (gasp).  I am a pretty good multi tasker so I don't know if I am more productive than usual.
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I created a new account, was bummed about the waiting period,  and still have a whole other day to see if it will work.

I have been checking constantly because I have a really active local board and not being able to post is killing me. I finally gave up and we took over another of the unused knot boards!

I haven't really been more productive. I have just spent more time on a private board I'm on. Laughing
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards