October 2013 Weddings

October 2013 Brides

Any October 2013 brides out there?  My wedding date is October 27, 2013.

Holiday

Re: October 2013 Brides

• Started some planning and dress shopping.  Glad its kinda far...Didn't realize the time it's taking to think, plan and try to get a plan.  Very excited!
    Holly Loves AVON
  • Mine is October 19th 2013! :) I just got my wedding dress. I know it's early, but I'm glad to get it out of the way so I won't have to worry about it the las minute. I'm stuck on the colors though. My dress is like the cinderella elegant type that's 'poofy' so to speak.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SOO happy to see you brides with the same month/year looking at or getting your dress. I was practically scolded ona  thread here for trying on dresses this early. I can't wait to try on more!
  • Getting married Oct 14th, 2013, just enough time from when he gets out of the Marine Corps so we can find a house :) So glad I'm not the only one with a long engagment! Doing a wine theme. Colors are purple and pastel green. We just opened a joint savings account for the wedding. So excited!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We got engaged on Thanksgiving this year, and the date we have chosen is 10/5/13! I'm hoping for a fall themed wedding, but it all depends on the budget. So happy to have plenty of time to plan!
  • We just set our date for Oct 13, 2013! So excited :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_october-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:a89b21f2-51f0-45a5-8c51-acc33df0df45Post:b31955c2-0fac-4ebd-a467-fa38c130cd97">Re: October 2013 Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]We got engaged on Thanksgiving this year, and the date we have chosen is 10/5/13! I'm hoping for a fall themed wedding, but it all depends on the budget. So happy to have plenty of time to plan!
    Posted by Kelly13827[/QUOTE]

Yay we're wedding twins! Im also doing somewhat of a fall theme but incorporating vintage/victorian with it.

• We just set our date for Oct, 12, 2013. That's when the fall colors will be at their peak in Northern Michigan. I can't wait to find a venue- I just moved to North Carolina.. So planning a wedding in a different state is going to be a challenge. I should probably hire a wedding planner, huh? Congrats, Ladies!
  • I just set my date a few days ago - October 12, 2013!  I am so excited... it is definitely much more real now that we have a date and a venue booked! 

• Hey ladies!

I just got engaged right before Christmas. We haven't officially set a date but have talked a lot about it. We both agreed it will probably be October 5, 2013 but we are not going to make it official for a few months to see where we are both going to be with school. My fiance and I are both in the process of finishing up school and we want to get that out of the way first. I have already started planning, just small stuff like colors and I have saved a ton of inspiration pictures thanks to pinterest! We want a rustic, country, outdoor by a lake wedding. We have been together for almost 6 years and have lived together for almost 3 so we aren't getting to impatient for a wedding since we both feel like we are basically already married I just don't have his last name. I am looking forward to getting to know all of you! :)

Mandy
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_october-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:a89b21f2-51f0-45a5-8c51-acc33df0df45Post:dbe98c35-2164-44d3-982f-040898cc2f4d">Re: October 2013 Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi... I just registered. My wedding is October 5 2013! I love planning ahead :) So what's your theme? My fiance and i are doing a rustic barn/vintage lace .
    Posted by SheBen2013[/QUOTE]

Hey! Mine is dated 10.20.2013 and I'm doing a rustic southern theme! We were going to go with the barn, but the orchard venue we found was too good to pass up. It seems the right time of year for it.
    : )
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm no longer an October 2013 bride, we've pushed it up to Oct 6th of 2012! good luck ladies!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • Congrats everyone!!! Wow I feel so far behind all of you. Got engaged in January and set the date for 10/12/2013. I've found my dress, have the colors chosen, but nothing else is set. We have a lot of ideas and places we're looking at. I'm trying not to panic at all of the stuff that needs to be done.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We set our date for October 19, 2013!! West Point and Highlands Country Clubin Garrison NY. I already bought my dress . I feel a lot better seeing other ladies having long engagements!! I think some people thought we were crazy, but my fiances job has moved us TWICE in six months...so I am sooooo happy we decided on a later date and will be back on the east coast with our families in March!
  • Our date is Oct 5th 2013 :) We just picked the date yesturday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker pregnancy calendar image
  • Fabulous, ladies! October is TOTALLY the new June. :)  I'm getting married October 4, 2013. Already have my dress, veil, venue, and hopefully soon *fingers crossed* photographer. And you know the prices on everything are just gonna go up--holla back if you're getting it done early! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've set my date for October 19th 2013, but I may change it to the 26th. I was wondering is it too soon to shop for venues and dresses, etc?
  • Our date is set for Oct. 26, 2013 and we just signed our contract for the venue. Huge sigh of relief other than that I think we may take a breather for a while before booking other things such as dresses, dj's, etc. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jrobinsjrobins member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My Fiance and I got engaged about a month ago now! We have been together for 5 years, and have picked a date of October 18th 2013! We are super excited. I have my dress ordered already, venue picked, and photographer booked. Glad that it is still over a year away though... AHH :)
  • Wow! How crazy, we got engaged July 4th of this year and our date is October 13th 2013. We are getting married by the water and will have a country flare. Lots of similarities. Good luck planning and congrats on the engagement!
  • My name is Andrea, and my Fiance and I just got approval on our Barnyard venue ! So excited, our date is 10.12.13. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_october-2013-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:a89b21f2-51f0-45a5-8c51-acc33df0df45Post:7f87d991-d4d9-46fb-b283-862b17fc808e">October 2013 Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any October 2013 brides out there?  My wedding date is October 27, 2013.
    Posted by nichole3[/QUOTE]

My fiance and I first started dating on October 27th 2010, so we wanted a wedding on our anniversary but decided we'd prefer a Saturday wedding since that would be easier than a Sunday one since it will be a church wedding. October 26th for us!
  • Congrats everyone!!!  We are getting married 10/112/13!! Already have a venue, have taken our engagement photos and have made the savde the date cards, but have not ordered or sent them.  Can't wait to be an October bride! Happy planning!!
  • Hi fellow October brides!!!!

I'm marrying my best friend on October 19, 2013 which is totally cool because in some states this date is a holiday called the Sweetest Day---how cool is that??!!! I originally wanted 10/12/13 but fell in love with a venue that only had this date available in October. I have a Tuscan Romance theme.....so think candleabras and eggplants/mochas on a crisp Autumn day. I'm so excited!!! Have the venue, photographer, DJ, lighting, dress, and floral arrangements done. Much love and positive energy on your day ladies!!!! 

<3 Shaneika <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards