October 2013 Weddings

Help! (Long)

So...I decided to purchase wedding flowers. I didn't want real or silk...I wanted something different. I ended up buying an entire bridal party set of sola wood flowers. See picture:

I was one bouquet short, so I am going to order mine to look like this:

The problem is that I found my dress on Ebay, and the color of the gown is white:

I know that some people are against ordering dresses online, but my questions whether or not my cream flowers will match my white dress? Thanks!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Help! (Long)

• The flowers are beautiful and so is the dress.  It seems silly to me to match the shade of white between flowers and the dress. I think it more important to match the flowers to the event over all.  The BM flowers and your flowers look good together.  Their flowers will look great with your choices in dresses and I think your flowers will fit right in with the vision you have communicated. 

S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • I also agree with PP they both are gorgeous and I don't think you should worry about matching the colors exactly. I must ask, where did you order your sola wood bouquets? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I actually purchased from another knottie from the classifieds. I got four bouquets and 5 bouts for less than $100.

I plan to order my bouquet from Etsy seller CuriousFloralCrafts  http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousFloralCrafts?ref=seller_info

Thanks ladies!
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards