October 2013 Weddings

Long time no chat...

Hello ladies! Its been a while since Ive really been active on here. I've just been so busy and stressed out... is anyone else nearly as stressed out as me?! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Long time no chat...

• What's got you stressed, Brianna? 
  • I've been pretty stressed, too, and I haven't hd something worth bringing to the boards.  I get it.  Busy time!
  • Yea... i have been unemployed for almost a year now and the FI and I are living back with my parents. Its a rough time to plan a wedding. I feel like I still have so many details to still deal with and im trying to find a job. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_long-time-no-chat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:f3345447-3e1c-4148-904e-4965202596c5Post:51556033-da79-4bea-abfd-35c0e467adff">Re: Long time no chat...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry to hear that finding work has been hard. I give you a lot of credit for moving back with the folks, there is no way I could do that.
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

<div>haha.... yea its been a bit hard. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards