May 2014 Weddings
Options

Went from a May 2013 wedding to May 2014

HOLY COW is this bored empty lol. 
I personally think if your on this bored already...our weddings are going to be absolutely awesome!!! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Went from a May 2013 wedding to May 2014

• Options
    Amen to that! Lol. My ceremony was also suppose to be held may of 2013. But however the hubby and I decided to push it back and have it on our 12yr anniversary May 10, 2014. By the way I am renewing my vows with 4 kids later & a dog.
  • Options
    No kidding! This is my second time on TK (was engaged once before), and the boards are nothing like they used to be!!
    Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hello all!

My wedding day was supposed to be June 2013, but after careful consideration, my fiance' and I decided May of 2014 is better for us financially. It also gives us more time to get our lives together. I hope everyone's planning is going well! Laughing
  • Options
    Yeah, my wedding was supposed to be June 2012!!! BUT I moved to pursue my dreams of dancing. SO we postponed until our 5 year "anniversary" - May 15, 2014! (:
  • Options

We are having a destination wedding. Unfortuantely, after planning the entire event for May 2013, we found out some key family members weren't going to make it due to finances. We couldn't afford to help them out either due to the shorter engagement. Because we already live together and aren't in a big hurry, we pushed it back a year. Same party, just a year later. And lots more people can plan appropriately and make it! Can't wait!

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards