August 2012 Weddings

How are you storing your petti coat ?

I dont even know if thats what its called lol, the thing you wear under your dress to make it shape well..
What are you doing with that before the wedding? I got my from davids and they just gave it to me all stuffed in a bag. I took it out to use at my fitting, but now my dress is there and petticoat is here, and im not sure what to do with it. Its kind of wrinkled and stiff. 
Thanks!

Re: How are you storing your petti coat ?

• I was just wondering about that too! My dress is an A line tulle dress, so I figured I'll just put the petticoat under my dress in the garment bag. Does anyone else have a better idea?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My mom has a hand steamer I might use with mine but I think mtishawt hot shower idea will work just the same.
    Anniversary
  • mrsR12mrsR12 member
    First Comment
    I think i'll be doing the same, taking a nice hot shower, we are staying at the hotel the night before also, just need to make sure FI is not around, i'm trying to fool him into thinking that i'm wearing a different style of dress.  

mine is also from davids and it's the fit and flare also, it's been sitting in the bag since i got it late last year and stuffed it back in there after each fitting so far.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards