August 2012 Weddings

We're Changing Dates- For Real This Time

So FI and I found a venue at the beach that will actually work for us. We can afford it, it's right on the beach, and it's exactly what I've always dreamt of. The problem is that August is within beach season in the northeast. Hotels in the Cape May area all have a two night minimum, which would be so inconvenient for our guests- many of whom would drive up the morning of and stay the one night. After labor day, beach season ends and the hotels are easier to work with. Not to mention the weather gets cooler and therefore more preferable for an outdoor wedding.

So we're going to get married in September. I am going to miss you ladies so much. You've been my go-to girls since we got engaged in December. I've loved getting to know all of you, planning with you, and sharing with you. I'll stop in on occasion and see how you're all doing- especially as your wedding dates get closer.

I'll post the most recent wedding dates post later tonite or tomorrow and someone can copy/paste and take over for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards