August 2012 Weddings
Options

RSVP Wording Help PIP

I'm doing my invitations through VistaPrint.  The RSVP card was designed for providing entree choices but we are having a buffet so I wanted to use that section to allow guests to RSVP for other things. 

1) We will be offerring transportation from the hotel to the venue and need an accurate count to get the appropriate sized shuttle.
2) Day after BBQ.

Does the below format make sense or is it too confusing?  

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: RSVP Wording Help PIP

• Options
     IMO Yes and no...I would try to add alittle more detail like transportation to and from the wedding.

attend the day after barbeque that way they have alittle more insight on what your trying to ask.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Options
    This is cute.  I agree with PP.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I agree with pp's. Or, you may not need to add additional info on the RSVP if you have a separate insert explaining all of this. That might be better too, because then they can keep the info rather than sending it back on the RSVP. I plan to do the same thing (ask if they are staying at a hotel and if they will join us for brunch the next morning.)
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.  We changed the right hand side to say:

"Reserve seats on shutte?"
    yes or no
    "Attending Saturday BBQ?"
    yes or no

There will be an insert in the invitation explaining the transportation and BBQ but we need to get a head count to make sure we have the right size shuttle and food for the BBQ.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards