August 2012 Weddings

Re: Just wanted to share a link today that really touched me

• Wow that is so touching amd def. made me cry.   So happy they got to do what they wanted and that was to be together, very sad story.  Brings us all back to reality and to be thankful for what we have!
    202 Invitedimage 137 Ready to Party!!!image 65 don't know how to have fun! image RSVP Date August 4th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • This was in my home town (Bend, OR), such an amazing story.  I just can't imagine everything they went through at a young age.
  • That is so sweet and sad at the same time... It reminds me of my cousin, his girlfriend (at the time) was battling cancer that had started as breast cancer and had spread to her lungs and spine, she was given 6 months or less to live.  My cousin told his family that he knew she wouldn't be around for much longer, but he had to marry her or his life wouldn't be complete.  Their ceremony was gorgeous (even though she was sick from chemo, and didn't really have hair), and they spent just a few months together as husband and wife before she passed away.  Between this story and my cousin's story, it makes you realize how sweet love really is, and how even if there isn't much time together, you can make the most of that time.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards