August 2012 Weddings

Finallly a BIG check after a mini break from planning

My fiance booked our Honeymoon! Im so excited but I dont even know where we're going lol He knows I like the beach so I know I'll end up loving it :) I'll find out the day we are leaving.
Anniversary

Re: Finallly a BIG check after a mini break from planning

• Congrats and yay! I am glad you guys are doing the same thing we are!! My FI is not telling me where we are going until we get to the airport and he has just promised me a few things like it is somewhere tropical, all inclusive and adult only. :) But I am so excited that there is someone else on these boards that will have to wait to know also! :)
  • Congrats on the check!
  • Congrats.  I know where we're going - Yellowstone & The Tetons but all the details of the planning have been left up to my FI.  He is planning our activities, routes, etc.  

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks, super excited about the surprise:) Hope everyone is having a great week.
    Anniversary
  • Congrats on the check!!

We are going to Orlando, Florida for our honeymoon!! We have some of it planned, just working on specific dates (My brother works for the Hilton so he's going to look into getting us some decent priced rooms there)!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards