August 2012 Weddings
Options

Best Anniv Gift Ever! (and other things)

So a few things, I haven't been on the knot in liek 4 days, and I am going through withdrawal (My computer at work was getting scanned and I was paranoid to log on for fear they'd see me on here!)

Also, my fiance and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on Tuesday! We went to dinner last Saturday at this place I'm dying to try and then for my anniversary gift (we usually just do small token gifts) my fiance got me a subscription to not one, not two but THREE wedding magazines LOL. I laughed at first thinking it wsa a joke then he looked all serious and said that I love looking at them, and always buy them and now I have a subscription through next June which should take me right through till the wedding!! I think it was actually really thoughtful. So I am getting BRIDES, THE KNOT-Boston, and one other Bridal one that is liek dresses and stuff that I always get...

Hmmm also I have a ton of DIY i am doing for my moms bday party (whcih is this sat, and i will share photos after of the party/centerpieces etc for inspiration) and I am going to use the DIY stuff after for my wedding!
www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: Best Anniv Gift Ever! (and other things)

• Options
    Happy anniversary!  I hope you enjoyed dinner.  What a cute gift- it's thoughtful.  Enjoy it!
  • Options
    super cute gift!! we've agreed to agree not to give each other gifts this year, and instead put the money that we would've spent towards the wedding.

....but i miss gifts! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards