August 2012 Weddings
Options

Weight Loss Check In

How did you all do this week?

Please share: positives, negatives, tips, good news, bad news, new ideas, or suggestions....

I think this week we should continue what we've been doing (or trying to do - in my case lol) and post our goals for this program - whether it be to lose weight, to tone up, to fit into a certain pair of jeans. It helps me sometimes to put my goals out there so that I am accountable for them. 

If you have questions, please post & we will all try to answer them for you.

Good luck this week! <3

-------

This week I failed LOL. I'm a Teacher's Assistant and usually I walk to work because it's only a 15 minute walk away, but about twice a month we are required to ride the school bus (we alternate 2 Assistants each week) and this week was my week. So since I was on the bus, I drove to the bus stop and home (about a 20 minute drive - definitely too far to walk!) each day, and therefore got in no walking there. 

I also didn't stick to my eating plan or cut back on soda. 

I'm disappointed, but I know I will do better this coming week because we now have a set wedding date and I have something concrete to shoot for. 

Question: what do you girls do for motivation??

So my goal for this program is to lose weight, but also to feel comfortable in my own skin... right now, I'm at the heaviest I've ever been in my life. I don't need to be 'skinny' but just want to be able to feel better. I also have some health problems, that I'm hoping will dissapate if I lose some weight *fingers crossed*.

Okay, last week is gone now, new week ahead - I will do better :)
---------- imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards