August 2012 Weddings

Hotel Room Blocks - Check :)

Yay! I know it's just a small check but I am excited to have those out of the way. I did a total of 20 rooms between two different hotels. It feels great to get that on our wedding website since our save the dates will be going out soon and it's nice that both hotels have shuttles that will pick my guests up from the reception! :))

We also booked our night of our wedding grande suite! I am just so excited that I wanted to share these checks with you ladies!

Re: Hotel Room Blocks - Check :)

• Congrats! Although it's a small check it's a mighty important one.

Our STDs were sent a month ago but we have yet to book out hotel room blocks. Along with BM dresses, that's the next thing on our to-do list. We are debating whether to book at a hotel that's affiliated with the venue, which has a shuttle and if so many rooms are booked, then our night-of suite is free. The other option we are debating is blocking a hotel that is closer to the Milwaukee airport for guests' ease upon arrival. I'm in favor of the former, and my mom is in favor of the latter. We may book both.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Congrats! We booked our room block this week also. Need to create a wedding website soon though. Pick the florist, get BM dresses ordered once I decide between colors and many things left but every check off is great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Eyejewel: Weddingwire is a great place to make a wedding website for when you start to make one!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards