August 2012 Weddings

Burnt out!

You would think with 134 days, I would be gearing up to getting closer to the wedding date (I am excited, don't get me wrong) but I am to the point that I am just burnt out,  I think I am going to go on a wedding hiatuse for the month of April...I have everything booked, the last things i need to do are:

Get the invites printed and assembled (the assembly part is pretty much finished just needs the printing done)

Complete the centerpieces for the reception (which are started and wont take but a couple hours to finish)

Print our picture for our guest book photo mat (doesn't need to be printed right now, can wait till closer to the date)

And put together the favors (which are kisses and hugs in toole no need to do them now.) 

Talk cake with my gf who will be making it ( can be done over a glass of wine on the weekend) 

Make my garter's (I have most of the material will take an afternoon sewing, if that)

I mean really that is pretty much it, that needs to be done, i have my first fitting scheduled for June, and my dress has been altered before, I am back to the weight i was in highschool so it needs to be taken in just a smidge more and a couple other minor things, but really I am ready for August!! Hope all of your planning has gone as smooth as mine, you all are getting alot done :)

Edited cause the bullets didn't work and it was all smooshed together

Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
image 160 Invited
image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
RSVP Date: July 25th

Re: Burnt out!

• You totally deserve a break!  We have had a stressful year with life plus wedding planning on top of it and have had a couple months where we just didn't do any wedding planning at all (which was a very nice break!).  You sound totally organized and on top of things so you don't need to fret.  And worst case... you can buy garters off Etsy and have a favour making night with friends to take the load off closer to the date.  Relax and enjoy the process a bit! :)
  • I feel the same way. I'm just exhausted and tired of having to work on wedding-related things all the time!

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • I feel you, today has burnt me out (lots of stress lol)!!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm feeling the same way! I have a lot of stuff completed, but still need to work on centerpieces and a few other wedding reception items. I also have to get our invitations completed and mailed by mid-May. I have just had it with searching all other the place for the best deals and trying to get me fiance to understand stuff needs completed early! (he is a very, very, very, last minute kind of guy and I'm not like that at all). It's going to be a long 4 and a half months.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards