August 2012 Weddings
Options

To do list

With the house move almost completely behind us we are picking p on the wedding planning. Today I started to put together a list of what we need to do and decide, I started to freak out when I realized how many little things still need to be done. I know I'm probably forgetting some items too. I know it is manageable just a bit daunting to see it all spelled out.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: To do list

• Options
    Here here! I have been putting together to do lists forever now and everytime I do it I freak out. At this point hopefully if I have forgot something or am not able to do it hopefully it will be small enough that it wont matter. 
  • Options
    The same is happening to me also.  Now that all the big things are crossed off my list, I see all the little stuff that has to get done.  It's so stressful!

Photobucket

Anniversary
  • Options
    I sooo feel your pain!!  My best advice and this is what I am doing....write the list and then check one thing off at a time.  Don't start too many things because nothing gets finished.  Start one thing, complete that thing.  It will move much faster this way.  Best of luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We plan on tackling the list a little at a time.  We've been using Google Docs for our budget, guest list, etc.  We'll just add this and start scheduling times to get some of the items done.     I know it can be done and the things that don't get done aren't that important :) 

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards