August 2012 Weddings
Options

Wedding night accommodations?

So I have a question for all of you. I just finally pinned down a date after being engaged for over a month (because I had a hard time finding an open day where I live).  I found a gorgeous place that has an inn attached to it which is great! Both my family and my fiance's family will definitely be partaking in some drinking so I want to make sure there is an option for them to stay there.  However, we're all not incredibly wealthy, and the rooms will be between 200 and 300 a night.  I'm hoping to get a discount and I'm planning on letting them know other options to stay (but they will have to be okay to drive home).  The inn is gorgeous and each room is different which is why they can get away with such a high cost.  I'm young also and I am nervous that my friends will not be able to stay because it is a high price.  Should I feel bad about that cost? Or how have other people approached it?  I want people to be able to stay and I really do think that they have a year to plan for that much money, so I'm not sure my worry is really necessary, I just want it to be easier for people to stay if they want.  

What are your thoughts?!? Help me out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards