August 2012 Weddings

Colors

Hi knotties.  I need help.  I am so torn.  In Ohio, August is Hot and Humid.  I am really torn about colors.  I was thinking Light Pink & Sage Green ..or  Shades of Blue & White.  Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Colors

• I'm in Michigan and the weather always seems hit or miss. I don't know if it's going to rain or snow or if I'm gonna sweat my a$$ off in August. Honestly I like both the choices you listed above but I think I like the light pink and sage green combo the best.
    I decided to go with teal, green and plum for my colors, I'm hoping it represents the end of summer into fall. Good luck and I hope to hear what you decided on!! Laughing
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi. amynwade.... I was looking at some pictures of Ohio in the summer to help with ideas, I think Apple Green, Ivory, and Magenta might look beautiful.
    I included a link for you to check out some visual ideas :)
    http://www.alieliflorals.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/green-wedding.jpg

We are getting married in Puerto Rico but I decided to go with darker colors instead of bright tropicals.
    My colors are Latte, Chocolate Brown, and Peacock Blue. Since our wedding is in the evening, I wanted something warm & romantic.

Good Luck with your choice! I'm sure whatever you pic will be beautiful!
  • Thank You so much girls.  I loved the link!!  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also live in Ohio (Centerville)... I am considering shades that remind me of a sunset; bright reds, orange and yellow. The other colors I have thought about are pale pink, orange, green and cream. Two very different paths, but both great for Ohio this time of year.
  • I love the idea of Sage green and then accents of pink.  If it's really hot and humid though maybe switch to a brighter pink instead of light pink.  But I think the bright pink accents with sage green dresses and what now would be beautiful!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards