August 2012 Weddings

Weekend plans??

Does anyone have anything fun going on this weekend??

Tomorrow we are taking the little one to the beach bright and early! Like at 630am lol. He is up by 6 on a good day. Im nervous to take him because we havent been since last year when he was only a couple of month old. I know he will love it but he is walking.. more like running now and not afraid of anything so, i know the whole day will consist of chacing him lol. Then we are coming back early and have a meeting with the officiant, and after that we are going to a friends j&j, baby free! Im excited, I can really use a break from wedding planning stuff and a mommy time out too. Then sunday we dont really have any plans. Today Im cleaning up the house packing up for tomorrow and tonight i will work on some wedding stuff. 

What is everyone else doing?!

Re: Weekend plans??

• I cannot wait to get to the beach this year! Good luck with chasing the little one ;)

I have a bridal shower this weekend! Sister/MOH and I are driving up to Boston tomorrow and the shower is on Sunday. Then next weekend I have a local shower on Saturday, then my bachelorette Saturday night! July is gonna be awesome haha.

• We are having 6 nieces and nephews sleep over this weekend from Fi's side! I take care of my nieces all the time (I have 7) but this will be the first time I'm taking care of all of Fi's and I"m a little nervous! We do a "day of fun" every year for Christmas presents, and this is the first time I'm doing them all at once... should be interesting.

Sunday I am going to be working on wedding stuff all day! I am FREAKING! Must- Get- Stuff- Done!

have a great weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image230 Invited
    image180Accepted
    image50 Declined
    image0 Undecided
    RSVP Date: July 25, 2012
  • Tonight I hope to stay in with my FI for a quiet evening! Tomorrow morning I'm going to drag his butt to the post office to get his passport. Then tomorrow night we're having a girls night. Magic Mike, here we come!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2012
    Finley
    Word of advice- get to the post office ASAP

my fiance waited and waited and he went tis week, and they TAKE your original birth certificate when u get it
    so now we cant get our marriage license UNTIL it comes back which won't be until July 30th!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Tonight FI and I are having a "date night" time to not think about wedding... at least for a few hours...

Tomorrow I have a friends baby shower from 4-6, then my shower #2 from 6:30-??? It's going to be more of a fun BBQ cookout (I hope) than a shower... it's just FI's cousins and a few Ohio friends coming to this one... but I'm really excited to just hang out with everyone..

Sunday... we'll probaly get back to business and work on the centerpieces... we (FI) needs to re-drill the holes for the candles, and FI is going to stain the sign that he engraved for outside the barn. I need to finish up the welcome OOT bag letter and write those Thank you notes right away!!! 
    196 Invited image
    104 Ready to Rock! image
    92 Party Poopers image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards