Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Pizza Party Rehearsal Dinner

For those of you that have had or are having pizza for the rehearsal dinner, where did you have it?  Someone's house isn't an option for us.  I was wondering if a hotel would be able to rent out a space for realatively cheap or maybe I could try finding a pizza place big enough to accomodate 30 people?
Wedding Countdown Ticker BabyFruit Ticker photo boygirl_zps7b73636b.jpg

Re: Pizza Party Rehearsal Dinner

• We're having something similar and we rented the breakfast room at the hotel.

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I think most pizza places could accomodate 30 easily if you called them ahead of time and gave them a heads-up. 

You could also have it delivered to the Church hall/recreation room (if you're getting married in a church). I was a BM in a wedding that had the dinner in the church hall after the rehearsal in the sanctuary. 

If it's going to be a nice time of year you could have them delivered to a park pavillion.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_pizza-party-rehearsal-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:09ec04da-92c2-4dfa-bb8c-c8f9e28625f3Post:9331fb4d-32b6-4edf-8543-1a83e0420018">Pizza Party Rehearsal Dinner</a>:
    [QUOTE]For those of you that have had or are having pizza for the rehearsal dinner, where did you have it?  Someone's house isn't an option for us.  I was wondering if a hotel would be able to rent out a space for realatively cheap or maybe I could try finding a pizza place big enough to accomodate 30 people?
    Posted by blondii428[/QUOTE]

Lots of pizza places have "party rooms" and could easily accomodate 30 people.  If you are booking a hotel block, some times they will throw in a conference room at the hotel for free or very cheap.  But, I would just look into having it at the pizza spot first. 
  • If a pizza place or room in the church/hotel don't work, check your local community centers.  Around here you can rent a room for ~ $25, about the same as reserving a pavilion at the park (another great idea, if it works with the time of year).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards