Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Does anyone have......

a recepie for rasberry filling?  Or know where I can find one that is really good?

Re: Does anyone have......

• edited December 2011
    Try the Wilton cake website.  Also Cake Central.  They both have recipes to share.  You'd need to do a trial of the recipe to make sure you like them.  Personally, I don't like all the seeds and strain them out when I make mine.   Best wishes.
  • edited December 2011
    you could just use raspberry jam... that's what I do... or if you dont want all the seds, use jelly :) HTH
  • jmorri26jmorri26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Or seedless raspberry jam... If you want the filling any and all average cake shops use go to any cake supply site and look up fillings. Theres one brand that makes them and they come in big creepy plastic tubes. Any cake site sells it. If you want to make it yourself- frozen raspberries, sugar and water. cook it down on the stove, blend it in the blender, strain it (or not if you want seeds) and sprinkle some unflavored gelatin on it (depends on how much filling youre making). Stir that up and it should thicken to a good raspberry filling.
  • wildangel2189wildangel2189 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FMIL is doing the cake, and a friend gave me a recepie for the filling it was actually the same one that I had found and already made to try and it was good so I think we will go with that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards