Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Reception Rentals

Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced place where I can rent chair covers and possible colored table linens? Thanks!

Re: Reception Rentals

• edited December 2011
    Yoli's chair covers.
  • cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yoli's has a minimum to deliver I am going with Seat by Design...they come highly recommended by several brides and other vendors. It is $3.50 for the chair cover and sash (they have tons of colors) and this includes delivery, set up and tear down!! Cant beat it! HTH!
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used www.simplyelegantwed.com and was very pleased.
  • dee4182dee4182 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll check out seat by design, can't beat delivery/set up/take down. I haven't seen too many other places offer that. Thanks ladies!
  • juliebug1997juliebug1997 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yoli includes delivery, set up and take down too.  The last time I talked to her she was $3 I think but it might have been cheaper.
  • cfibelkorncfibelkorn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I contacted Yoli today and it was $3.50 for the chair cover and sash. It was 50 minimum rentals to Denton and 100 minimum rentals anywhere outside of Denton.
  • edited December 2011
    I used SEAT by design and was very pleased. And if they don't have a color exactly as you want it or something ask them. They worked with me to get me just the right color and fabric runners even though they didn't have them initially in the fabric i wanted.
  • edited December 2011
    I was in a wedding that used seatbydesign.com and they looked nice enough. When I was helping a friend with her wedding we looked at Yoli and the prices were very reasonable but like everyone said there is a minimum order.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards