Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Moving to Waco, any suggestions?

Hello I am from Michigan, but I am moving to Waco for a job. I was wondering if anyone could give me some ionformation on the area? A friend of a friend told me that the area is not that great so now I am a little nervous. Any information on the area would be greatly appreciated :) Such as safety, things to do, climate, and any other tips and tricks you might have. Also apartment rec's could be great! Thank You
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moving to Waco, any suggestions?

• prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Feel free to email me. I lived there for a few years. prlmrg08 at gmail dot com
  • edited December 2011
    You can also email me too--I currently live in Hewitt (near Waco) ttankersley@forestriverinc.com
  • tiff1783tiff1783 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you both have mail :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My parents live in Hewitt as well and they love it. Feel free to email me as well desireedp51 gmail
  • prlmrg08prlmrg08 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didnt get an email... try meagan.lewis@coldwellbanker.com
  • foxytroublefoxytrouble member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I grew up in Waco. Waco, is just like any other town- it has it's good areas & it's bad areas. You'll want to look in the Woodway/Hewitt area. My Mom lives in Woodway (in the house I grew up in) and my sister lives in Hewitt. My brother lives in a nice (newer) part of a surrounding town called Robinson. It's not a bad place to live- don't let that person who told you it was "not that great" scare you off. It's no different than living in a place like Dallas. There are the ritzy places AND the scary places. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards