Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Invitations

Hello! I'm new to the knot but it seems like a great way to get ideas! I'm about to start working on invitations and was wondering if anyone had any great, affordable places in the DFW area? Ashlyn

Re: Invitations

• Options
    joynoellejoynoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just going to do the create your own type that you can get on Michaels or Hobby Lobby and add my own touch.  You can also use the coupons in the sunday paper to save a little more.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  Invitations run the gamut from fairly inexpensive/do it yourself kits, to the sky is the limit.   Alot of girls on here do their own like the PP said or order them online.  But there are some girls that have bought theirs locally so you'll get some help from them.I used a seller on Etsy.  I wanted a custom invitation and the Etsy sellers are very reasonably priced.  If you want to DIY, the DIY board is very helpful--the girls on there are just amazing with what they can do.It will all depend on what your budget is, what kind of look you are going for, if you want to DIY, etc.
  • Options
    sksegovia@sksksegovia@sk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out www.worksofawink.com they are actaully card stock photo invitations. I'm getting about 150 for $1.10 each. If you check out her website type in Lily captail L to check out the custom invitation she did for me in the proofing section.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome! I used The Paper Kutt in Southlake and I loved Gayle. She did a fantastic job on ours and there is a pic in my planning bio. She has low cost all the way to $20 per invite. Her options were almost limitless. http://www.thepaperkutt.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I few people have used Matt and April(?) from Cleverly Invite.
  • Options
    kcmedstudentkcmedstudent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm creating my own, but bought everything from Paper Source; paper-source.com  There is a store at the Northpark Mall.  They are great and help with creativity.  It is my new favorite store :)  I was quoted $1200 to do 150 tri-fold invitations with multiple cards to put inside; but I bought all of the cardstock and envelopes for under $400 at Paper Source.They do have custom invitations and letter press if you don't want DIY.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards