Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

BBQ Daddy Catering

When planning my wedding my finace and I knew we wanted BBQ. After doing some research we found BBQ Daddy Catering. I called and scheduled an appointment to meet with him. He came right to our house with samples of the food. He was very friendly and after discussing options with him it was a no brainer to go with Terry Matthews aka The BBQ Daddy. He was very affordable and was able to supply the tabels and chairs along with the tabel cloths and runners! The day of the wedding he was there with his team and they served up lots of food to all of my guests. Everyone enjoyed the food and best of all they served the food and cleaned up after wards! I was very pleased with him and would definately recommend them to anyone! I would also use them again! You can visit his website at www.thebbqdaddy.com or call him at 602-710-4910

Re: BBQ Daddy Catering

• Options
    When planning my wedding my finace and I knew we wanted BBQ. After doing some research we found BBQ Daddy Catering. I called and scheduled an appointment to meet with him. He came right to our house with samples of the food. He was very friendly and after discussing options with him it was a no brainer to go with Terry Matthews aka The BBQ Daddy. He was very affordable and was able to supply the tabels and chairs along with the tabel cloths and runners! The day of the wedding he was there with his team and they served up lots of food to all of my guests. Everyone enjoyed the food and best of all they served the food and cleaned up after wards! I was very pleased with him and would definately recommend them to anyone! I would also use them again! You can visit his website at www.thebbqdaddy.com or call him at 602-710-4910
  • Options
    I reported you too. OP, if you are not a vendor, a word of advice: feel free to join in the discussions on the boards and recommend your vendors to local brides with a question. But when someone with no post history comes on here just to rave about 1 vendor, it's very fishy. Also, be aware that if a vendor ASKS you to post nice things about them on here, that can be deemed a violation of the TOS too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards