Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Where can I rent a cupcake tower?

We're having a family friend bake our cupcakes for our wedding but don't know where the rent a cupcake tower? I've searched online and found many I could buy, but I would never use a tower for 150 cupcakes again! Any ideas?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where can I rent a cupcake tower?

• Try looking at local party rental places where you can rent tables and chairs. Some have them.

Also talk to local bakeries. Some only rent them out when you purchase though. They could point you in the right direction though.

• Our local wedding/party rental companies offer them.  Some area wedding/day of coordinators rent them, too, either individually or as part of their packages. One has a package that she calls "the small stuff" which gives brides access to an array of decorations (the makings for centerpieces and banquet hall decor, table runners, candleholders, etc.) as well as card boxes/birdcages, cake stands, cupcake towers, etc.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_where-can-i-rent-a-cupcake-tower?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:71cbb095-93dc-465c-9455-6c8c856bd365Post:a86ed964-a876-4746-842f-22212ac7309c">Where can I rent a cupcake tower?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're having a family friend bake our cupcakes for our wedding but don't know where the rent a cupcake tower? I've searched online and found many I could buy, but I would never use a tower for 150 cupcakes again! Any ideas?
    Posted by 6512Weaver[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>We're renting one for $20 from a cupcake shop that is also making our cupcakes. I wonder if a cupcake bakery would be happy to rent one to you even if you're not using their cupcakes? Worth a phone call if you have any cupcake shops in your area!

</div>
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards