Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Wedding Display of 150 Cupcakes Giveaway in Honor of 55th Wedding Anniversary of Bergen County Coupl

On June 23, 1957, Shirley (Ferguson) McFarlane married Joseph McFarlane on a beautiful, bright and sunny day in Manhattan. The couple hosted an elegant wedding reception for over 300 of their closest friends and family. Fast forward to 2012 and the long time Teaneck residents are celebrating their 55thWedding Anniversary!

The couple has something else to celebrate this year! The couple’s daughter and granddaughter opened a cupcake shop in Little Ferry, NJ called I Am Cupcakes. In celebration of their 55th Wedding Anniversary, I Am Cupcakes is giving Northern, NJ and Manhattan couples the chance to win an elegant wedding cupcake display of up to 150 gourmet cupcakes.

I Am Cupcakes, located at 199 Main Street in Little Ferry, NJ is an upscale dessert bakery specializing in decadent gourmet cupcakes, soft chewy cookies and scrumptious brownies. I Am Cupcakes offers over 60 flavors of handcrafted cupcakes for weddings, bridal showers, bachelorette parties and wedding favors. Creating beautiful custom cupcake towers is their specialty. Matching colors, designs, flavors or themes with the couple’s vision that clients have for their special day is what they do best. . They pride themselves on exceptional quality and craftsmanship, no matter the size or complexity of an order. All of the products are made fresh on site, from the highest quality ingredients. They only use the freshest eggs, butter, heavy cream, quality chocolates and fresh fruits.

* Giveaway*

I Am Cupcakes will create a once-in-a-lifetime gourmet cupcake display that will be the perfect complement to the couple’s unforgettable moment. Wedding guests will be treated to a lasting memory. I Am Cupcakes will work with the lucky couple to ensure that their cupcake display reflects the couple’s personal expression and style.

There are many advantages to selecting cupcakes for your wedding dessert,
including:

· A large variety of flavors

· No cake cutting hassles.

· Decorating options are endless.

· Leftovers are easy to transport or give away.

· They are just plain fun!

How do you win?

I Am Cupcakes wants to hear your love story and why you deserve to win in
300 words or less. Please provide the bride and groom’s name, date and
location of your event. The contest will end on July 23, 2012 (Joe’s
80thBirthday) and the winner will be announced on August 5, 2012
(Shirley’s
Birthday) on their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/iamcupcakeshop. The
wedding reception must take place between September 1, 2012 and December
31, 2012.

Submissions should be sent via email to iamcupcakeshop@gmail.com.

The winner will receive up to 5 gourmet flavors of 150 cupcakes and rental
of a custom designed display. The value of the winning this package is up
to $750 and is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash! If wedding is
cancelled or postponed, prize will be forfeited The Bride & Groom Must be
getting married in between September 1, 2012 and December 31, 2012. ! The
wedding location must be in Bergen, Passaic, Essex Counties or Manhattan.
If
the bride and groom decide on less cupcakes that does not meet the full
value, they will not be given any sort of credit for later use!! .

*About I Am Cupcakes*

For further information, please see www.iamcupcakeshop or
facebook.com/iamcupcakeshop

I Am Cupcakes

199 Main Street (corner or Main St. and John St.)

Little Ferry, NJ 07643
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards