Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Custom Wedding cake topper

I want to get a cake topper made so that it is very personal. I can't find anything like what i am thinking of. My fiance and I live in Dubai so i want a bride and groom sitting on top of a camel. I think it would be perfect for us. Any idea of where I can order something like this. Or were I can have one custom made?

Re: Custom Wedding cake topper

• Options
    I would check Etsy. I know some sellers ship internationally and many of them accept custom orders.
    **i'm a little drunk on you and high on summertime** Photobucket
  • Options
    i was about to say you should check etsy.. that's where i found mine
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A google search for Camel Wedding Cake topper came up with a few things in the images that might be worth following up if you like them.  (And a lot of nonrelated stuff, but that's google for you).

I third the Etsy mention.

You might also try a search at deviantart.  I follow a few sculpture artists that take commissions but don't have Etsy accounts.
  • Options
    This is who we are getting our cake topper through:

I think her work is super cute! We're even getting a little figure of our dog on there. She does custom orders, so I'm guessing she could probably do a camel. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I  recommend a web for you ,they really do a great job! And each new customer has the chance to get the discount coupon  http://www.wowminime.com/discount_coupon.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards