Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Re: Did Anyone see this?

• edited December 2011
    Haven't seen that before. Maybe its a new trend. I think it is awesome and a great alternative to cake, cupcakes and pies that you typically see.
  • edited December 2011
    Cool.  I think chocolate menu thing is a little strange.  It seems like it would be rather pricey, and it wouldn't be very classy to see all of our guests gnawing on giant pieces of chocolate. 
  • lalap69lalap69 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the coffee treats and interactive hors d'oeuvres.  Some seem kind of needlessly expensive though, like the chocolate menus.
    Planning Our Wedding - Updated 04/11/11
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    "If you can't think of something nice to say, don't say something nice" - Stephen Colbert
  • edited December 2011
    The dipping station really caught my eye. My family is a snacking type of family though so I am a dipping type of person. I love food stations, like the interactive hors, but everytime I researched ideas for stations they were all so expensive. I have seen soup shooters mentioned quite a bit before, but I think that's a fun idea too.
  • edited December 2011
    I really liked the doughnut cake idea. But decided not to use it.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having a s'mores bar because it was the first food I cooked for FI. We will have roasted marshmallows, warm marshmallow fluff (for the vegetarians), several different kinds of chocolate, and toppings like nuts and sprinkles.
    Wheaton's Law: Don't be a dick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards