Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

This is our menu what do you think?

We our having our wedding catered by a bed and breakfast who does catering also. This is what we chose today what do you think?

Stationed apps....

Stuffed mushrooms with crab meat
Tomatoe and basil croustini
Wrapped brie with Rasberry sauce

We will also provide ouselves, a fruit tray and a cheese and cracker plate ( these are mostly  for the kids so small trays)

Buffet...
Tossed salad
Chicken breast with a Grand marnier ( sp? ) sauce
Garlic mashed potatoes
green beans
Meat and vegtable Lasagna
bread and butter

we are looking at about 50 - 75 guests
83image 6image 0 image

Re: This is our menu what do you think?

• OMG sry about all the spelling error!
    83image 6image 0 image
  • I think that sounds good.  Do you have any vegetarians?  If so, I'd do a veggie lasagna instead of the meat one.  Any vegans coming?

I would also guess that more people than just the kids will eat the fruit and cheese trays, so make sure you have enough.
  • I agree about upping the size of the cheese and fruit trays because adults will definitely enjoy that too. 

I think the menu sounds well rounded. (I was reading it as you'd have both veggie and meat lasagna).  
  • We do not have any vegan's or vegetarian's  so we don't have to worry about that. Our caterer is customizing the lasagna beause I love to put summer squash and zucchini in mine during the summer so it will have meat and veggies.  

We are also doing all the drinks ourselves. Lemonade, Ice tea, a signiture cocktail, bottle water, beet and wine.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts :)
    83image 6image 0 image
  • I still think that is a great menu even if the lasagna contains meat. You know your crowd. =) 
  • Sounds absolutely delish but I would up the size of the cheese and crackers.  Even though you have wonderful adult apps, they will still find the cheese and crackers appealing.
  • That sounds great.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Wow! Sounds nice! I need to come to your wedding! I wish I could afford to have all that food at my wedding. Great job!
    Soon To Be Mrs. Howard!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards