Virginia
Options

Well priced Cateres for Leesburg, VA venue

My friend is getting married at a venue in Leesburg, VA in May and I want to help her find a good priced caterer for 90 guests- buffet style.

Anyone have any recommendations from your own weddings or weddings you've been to?

Thanks so much!! I appreciate any input.

Re: Well priced Cateres for Leesburg, VA venue

• Options
    eatonlk410eatonlk410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are several good caterers in the area. I would check out R&R Catering they have done weddings at many venue's in Leesburg and I personally worked with them at thomas birkby house and at Raspberry plains. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!! They seem to offer good prices. So you think their food is really good?
  • Options
    malloryb56malloryb56 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm PRETTY sure they do weddings, but don't quote me on that...but Merone's in Dulles is an entire catering company. GREAT Italian food. I wanted to do that for my wedding but my venue will not allow outside catering.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married May 5, 2012 in Leesburg, VA. I did tasting at both Tuscoura Mill and Better Events Catering. I had a better experience when I had the tasting at Better Events Catering. I am most likely going to go with Better Events.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try checking out www.jrscustomcatering.com. their food is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards