Virginia

Charlottesville ladies please come in

I'm in the middle of researching hair and make up people and florists.  In terms of hair and make up I contacted Daphne Latham and know about Bristles, but would love to hear other suggestions as well.For florists, we're trying to go with very natural looking arrangements...I met with Jenn Pinneau of Sugar Magnolia and loved her but am still trying to see what's out there.  I have a meeting with Blue Ridge and another with the Renaissance Woman in the next few weeks.  If you have reviews of them or other suggestions I'd love to hear it!TIA
image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."

Re: Charlottesville ladies please come in

• edited December 2011
    I'm a little late on this but, for what it's worth:Hair/ Makeup:  Jen Skirloff is fantastic.  She runs Elan and does on-site hair and makeup.  Alternatively, I used to go to Shear Power on W. Main for hair when I went to UVA.Florist:  Pat's Florals out of Madison is fantastic.  I can't say enough about them.  I've heard Floral Images is good too.Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using floral images.  LOVED THEM.  only other one i met with was Pat's and liked her but felt like floral images made the extra effort and was very good with listening to what i wanted.  I talked to Jen about makeup but was more than double my budget but have no doubt she is great. still firming up my hair and makeup which is hard because i live in san francisco!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards