Virginia

SW VA Hair?

Hello!  I'm new to the board.  We originally planned our wedding for Charleston, SC, but on Tuesday we got an email that our venue had been sold & would no longer be available!  Good times! :)So we were lucky enough to find a new place and keep our original date - the wedding will now be at Fairy Stone Park in Stuart, VA.  (VA is my home state anyway, so I'm happy!)Anyway, this means all new vendors, and since the park is sort of far away from everything, I'm struggling to find vendors.  I think most will have to come from Blacksburg/Christiansburg or Roanoke.I really wanted to have a stylist come out to me, but everywhere I call acts sort of like that is a really odd request.  The salons near where I live and the salons in SC all did this, but is this not normal in SW VA?  Do you know of anybody who does that?TIA!

Re: SW VA Hair?

• levinlexlevinlex member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Zee's Salon and Day Spa www.zeessalon.com- (540) 345-7737or Hair Associates 540) 774-0408in Roanoke, but I'm not sure either will come to you, but you might need to be in Roanoke anyway for other things.Good Luck!
  • mkkingmkking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    forget having them come to you. Check out images by b. . . you will be very impressed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards