Virginia
Options

please help me.. urgent

ok so i am about two seconds short of having a small heart attack..  Found out today that the chapel in the moat (chapel of the centurion) is only avail one weekend a month now.  I am gettign married the 17th of october, in october they are only available on the 31st..  This wasnt what i was told 2 months ago, and what i had planned went out the door when mary (the coordinator for the base) went out the door..  so now this leaves me with no venue for the wedding...  2 months 7 days before and i have no ceremony site...  I just want to cry... I am not from here as most of you know, i moved 2 months ago, and i have no idea where to go.  We don't have a church, but have an officiant...   please any ideas would be so helpful...  i was hoping for an indoor place as it is october...  any help you can give i would appreciate

Re: please help me.. urgent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The following places are across the water from Hampton but I thought you'd want any suggestions at this point...Portsmouth Women's Club in Portsmoth, VAPlanters Club in Suffolk, VANorfolk Women's Club in Norfolk, VAThese are places that I've known people to do either just the ceremony, just the reception or both.  Hope this helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are yall in the military?  If so, you prob could go on base at Fort Eustis Community Club at  (757)878-5700.   HTH... GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks guys...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My cousin was married at the Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel (off of the end of 264) under short notice. They were able to have it indoors? I don't know how large your guest list is though...Hope you're able to find something!-- Chelsea :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Dawn,I was just wondering if you were talking about Fort Monroe, Virginia? Have you looked into the Gazebo? Though it may be a little chilly for an outdoor wedding.
    May 21st,2011
    "to make you feel my love"
    dreamaandavid.weebly.com/

Photo taken by Bit of Ivory Photography
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yeap fort monroe in VA... I FINALLY got everything straight with the chaplains office and the hostess for the church, she is going to come in special for me  :) so thats such a blessing.. i ordered invites and they will be here tomorrow, so i am hoping to have them out by wednesday  : )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards