Virginia

Planners? (V. Beach)

I need a planner who can take the job and do the work without me helping. I'd like to tell them the budget and not have to hear about it again until the week before when payments are due. I really don't mind DIY'ing, but I don't want to crunch numbers. KWIM?I also need someone who understands that when I say a certain amount I mean it.Any suggestions?

Re: Planners? (V. Beach)

• edited December 2011
    My planner, Heather Boyd, was amazing.  She had a wide range of suggestions and led me to various places within my budget.  If you'd like to see pictures of what she orchestrated on the day of our wedding, I'd be happy to show you.  You can email me at sunflower1998@cox.net Her contact info is stylemadesimple@yahoo.com and I know that she lingers on theknot here occasionally.HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    PS: I LOVE your knottie name :)
  • edited December 2011
    I've been working with Barbara Anderson with Style Events, she's amazing. If you google Style Events her info should come up. Let her know Dawn referred you. :)
  • reneegreen94reneegreen94 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm working with Kim at J McFadden Event Design. They are great! We're in WI, but our wedding is back home in Hampton Roads. It feels good to have someone so knowledgable about the area and it feels good to be STRESS FREE! http://www.jmcfaddeneventdesign.com/You will be pleased!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards