Virginia

NWR: Insurance? for Harrisonburg Area

Hey girls,I normally post over at the Sept 09 board.  I'm getting married in Pennsylvania, but then will be moving to Virginia afterwards to our new house.  We close on it next week.My question is...Is anyone here located in or near Harrisonburg?  Our house is actually in Crimora, VA about 10 minutes outside Waynesboro.  We need to find house insurance and I was able to find really cheap insurance up here through an agency that searched all the insurances out there and found me the cheapest rate.  Not exactly sure what that kind of company would be called.  So, do you any of you know of an insurance place around this area that will do this? This place here worked really well for me getting my car insurance, but unfortunately they are a local company.This may be a stab in the dark, but hope someone can help me! Thanks!

Re: NWR: Insurance? for Harrisonburg Area

• edited December 2011
    Sorry, I don't know of a company that will search lots & lots of other companies, aside from someone like Progressive.If you can find an Erie Insurance agent near your new home, I'd highly recommend them. The coverage is very good & their multi policy discount is good too (we have both home & auto through them). They get very positive reviews in this area because of their quick response to hurricane Isabelle a few years back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards