Virginia
Options

Decent mani and pedi

Hello ladies!  Again, I am from out of town and need a little help.  Any suggestions for a place to get manis and pedis for a group?  I want to take my mom, mil, sisters, sil, and a couple friends.  There will be 10 of us so I hope it's not super crazy expensive.  We don't need high end spa quality etc., just a decent mani and pedi for fun.  Any suggestions???  Thanks!  Jen

Re: Decent mani and pedi

• Options
    mistyandchrismistyandchris member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    There is a nail salon in Suffolk (not sure where you're looking for) called Nails First and it's fantastic- it's high-end for a low price.  I loved the service I got there- the people are really conversational and friendly.
  • Options
    majsqaamajsqaa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry!  Should have been more clear--I'm looking for one in the VA Beach area.  THANKS!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The place I always go in Chesapeake (and had my bridal party done) is Elite Nails on Kempsville Rd.  It's only a husband and wife that work there, but they're amazing and the polish jobs always last for weeks on me.  It would run around $30/person for both manis and pedis (maybe less for a big group).Tell them Heidi sent you and it might be a bit less :)  I recommend booking as far in advance as possible since it's just the 2 of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards