Virginia

Engagement pics..where were yours? (Hampton Roads)

Hi. My niece is getting married soon and we are trying to find some nice places in the Hampton Roads area for her engagements pics. Any ideas?

Re: Engagement pics..where were yours? (Hampton Roads)

• edited December 2011
    mine were at Yorktown beach and were amazing! other ideas; newport news park, noland trail/lions bridge, norfolk botanical gardens, fort monroe, downtown newport news/suffolk/norfolk, oceanfront at VA beach, Hampton Marina, carnival at VA beach
  • edited December 2011
    We had ours done at the beach in Ocean View (our photog lives on the water). PIB!
  • courtnikocourtniko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine were at Yorktown Beach as well and turned out great, there are lots of different backdrops there you can use.  I think that we are also going to get some pictures at Colonial Williamsburg and on William and Marry campus.
  • SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We spent the afternoon walking around colonial williamsburg.  We started at the Inn, made our way around into some colonial buildings, by the mansion and around.  We ended back at the inn in the gardens in back.Pictures turned out amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    I am going to be getting mine done soon and my photographer suggested the fountain at the Founder's Inn, Chrysler Museum, an old refurbished train station in Norfolk.. The ice skating rink at Macarthur Mall is open now.. So if they are into ice skating that could be cute.
    Some other options than the normal beach scene.
    Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards