Virginia
Options

DJ in hampton roads

I am looking for an inexpensive but good DJ in Hampton Roads. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Re: DJ in hampton roads

• Options
    nicholraynicholray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.glaserdj.com/Stan is awesome!but you can also look on craigs list in the services area under events...there are always a ton of postings for dj's
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Ryan Brooks with DJ on the Side and he was great. Also, I was in a wedding last night and the DJ was Rodney Charles. He was incredible! I've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding!!
  • Options
    PitchslapPitchslap member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I C&P'd my response from a little ways down: I used an Affair to Remember DJs and LOVED LOVED LOVED them! It's a husband and wife team and they just did an amazing job! They did great with the make sure to play/ trying to play/ and most importantly do not play list. And they're just about the sweetest couple you've ever met! Their website is: anaffairtorememberdj.com
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Here comes #2! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    chickflick1bchickflick1b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tidewater DJs, these guys are great!!! They offer so much with their packages. They make a "love sand story" of how you and your fiance met. You write your version and then your finace writes his own without each other seeing what you write. Then they mesh it together to make your "love story", and they read it at your reception. Its just so cute! They are so friendly and really care about making your wedding special. If you type in tidewater djs in google it will come up, but the website is under "rexpert.com" or something. Check them out :)
  • Options
    littlestricklittlestrick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    http://www.playitagaindjs.com

Play it again DJs, they DJ'd a gala event at my university and a good friend's wedding. Lots of energy, enthusiastic, lots of different music and they're just starting out so I can't imagine they'd be too pricey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards