Virginia

Hampton Roads alterations

I'm looking for someone to do my bridal gown alterations since the shop I got my dress from closed (after 30+ years). Anyone have any great experiences with or someone to stay away from? I'd greatly appreciate any info!Thanks!

Re: Hampton Roads alterations

• edited December 2011
    I've used Zeny at Top Cleaners on Kempsville Rd. for my gown and 2 BM dresses along with other everyday clothes. She's never done me wrong and is pretty reasonable cost-wise.
  • SSM&JLMSSM&JLM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking for someone on the peninsula, I recommend the tailor at port warwick.  They altered a BM dress for me with great results.
  • nicholraynicholray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!
  • name1109name1109 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a corset back put into my dress and about 10 inches taken off the bottom by Tiffany's at (Port?) Warwick square and the tailoring is superb. They're in Newport News.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • simple102007simple102007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_hampton-roads-alterations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:10495758Post:62802928">Hampton Roads alterations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've used Zeny at Top Cleaners on Kempsville Rd. for my gown and 2 BM dresses along with other everyday clothes. She's never done me wrong and is pretty reasonable cost-wise.
    Posted by sunflower1998[/QUOTE]

THIS!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards