Virginia

Maggie Sottero Jenna Size 6 Price Reduced $550!!!

I have a Maggie Sottero Jenna dress, size 6. I have the certificate of authenticity that comes along with the dress. I am no longer in need of the dress as our venue has changed. :(

Diamond White

Very minimal alterations were done to it, cups were added and hem has not been touched. This is an absolutely beautiful dress.

Website description:
Full A-line gown with sweetheart neckline and corset closure. Tiers of fanciful frills will satisfy the princess within. Bordeaux Taffeta intersects throughout the bodice creating a marvelous woven look. Beaded embellishments outline the angular dropped waist.

I paid $1300 originally and am asking for $550
Buyer pays shipping to included delivery confirmation and insurance

Re: Maggie Sottero Jenna Size 6 Price Reduced $550!!!

• With all the dresses you are trying to sell (in many different sizes, no less), maybe you should open your own store...
  • In Response to Re: Maggie Sottero Jenna Size 6 $700 OBO:
    With all the dresses you are trying to sell (in many different sizes, no less), maybe you should open your own store...
    Posted by sunflower1998
    Well the 16 is being sold for a friend of mine who hasn't had the time due to work school and kids to list her dress.  So I offered to do it for her :)

The Jasmine dress was purchased in January at a size 12 - I told the shop I wanted a 10 but they insisted on the 12.  I told them I was losing weight.  Well I've lost so much weight that I went from a 12 in January to now an 8.  I am selling it because I changed my mind on the style of dress.

The Jenna dress well it fits wonderfully however my venue changed as well as did the time of the year so as much as I love it I had to find something else.  It fits like a glove for the size I am now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards