Virginia

Invitations

So, I am getting ready to go on the hunt for my invitations.  Does anyone have any recommendations on some places in the Hampton Roads area that are reasonably priced?
My thoughts on invites is that I want them to be pretty and nice, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on them because most people tend to just toss these in the trash at some point.. So why spend a lot?

I am NOT crafty at all, so I can't do my own :) lol

Re: Invitations

• courtnikocourtniko member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up going to a Party City to buy my invites.  They had a ton of the popular name brand invites so I could search through them.  For me it was a lot nicer to be able to look at a bunch of different brands of invites in person than looking at pictures of invites on the internet.
    I am not sure if all party City's have this though, so you may want to check before hand.
    There are numerous online options, Costco.com had a lot of options on discount (I assume that you need a membership though)

Good Luck!
  • kristid2kristid2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.theamericanwedding.com. They are very reasonably priced.  I got invitations, response reception upgraded envelopes for under 200. shipping is free and turn around is super quick. recieved free samples i ordered in 3 days
  • edited December 2011
    I brought mine at Michaels.....got them on sale 100 invitations for $30.00-cannot beat that!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you checked vistaprint.com? Try there :D They have a ton of cute ones and a lot of coordinating stationary, magnets, note cards, etc.
  • kimberly714kimberly714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine online at vistaprint.com. If you sign up that day you get a 20% off coupon for your first order. I ordered mine Sun night and they have already been finished and shipped to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards