Virginia

Reception Halls???

My fiance and I are looking for nice clean and fairly inexpensive reception halls. If anyone knows of any or recommends a place. Please let me know! Thank you!!

Re: Reception Halls???

• edited December 2011
    Whereabouts do you live in VA?
  • crajlfcrajlf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northern VA, Manassas Area
  • edited December 2011
    sadly our area is  overpriced. Our venue is Old Town Hall in Fairfax, VA. I'm not sure of your budget or venue size but it's worth checking out. It's clean and beautiful. Message me and we can chat about some other places that are good, my FI and I looked at a ton!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    January-January Siggy Challenge "Wedding Bands"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    167 Invited image 147 Ready to pary image 20 Missing the fun image 0 Slacking on responding image RSVP Date: December 1st, 2010
  • anitaorianitaori member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Aerika,

I'm looking for a reception venue in the northern va area as well and am having trouble finding anything I like.  I would prefer to find something close to Fredericksburg and I would love if it had a great view (preferably mountains), any suggestions? i looked up the old town hall in fairfax and it looks beautiful.  do you mind me asking what your rate was?

• livewire99livewire99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey there!

First check the Prince William County Parks & Recreation site for their historic places. Second there is a venue in Woodbridge that's been open about  7 months or so that is on the water: http://www.harbourviewevents.com/

Pricing is reasonable. Staff is great!  I'm doing a wedding there for a client in November.

Good Luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards