Virginia

Anyone have a recommendation for a place to get shoes dyed?

The bridal salon here in Charlottesvilee dyes shoes, but I'm not sure I want to get them done there.  Where I used to live, there was a guy who just dyed shoes.  He had rows and rows of white satin shoes that he dyed.  He even dyed shoes that weren't "supposed" to be dyed and they always came out great.

I'm willing to travel to Richmond, NOVA, or the beach if someone is really great. 

Any suggestions?

Re: Anyone have a recommendation for a place to get shoes dyed?

• edited December 2011

For real? What color are you trying to get to? As a shoe fanatic, I've never had trouble finding the perfect color shoe without dying them. With all of the fantastic shoe stores and the internet, you shouldn't have to travel far and wide to find whatever you need.

Good Luck and Godspeed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a shoe hoar, for sure, but nothing is the right, deep teal, color while also being the kind of shoe I want (3" heel, peep toe, well made shoe).  I'm thinking Stuart Weitzman, Badgley Mischka, or something along those lines. 

I emailed my guy in Boston and he offered to die my wedding shoes, so I guess I don't need a recommendation for someone down here after all.

• edited December 2011
    that is sooooo 80s
  • CvilleClaireCvilleClaire member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, joiner.  You're always such a delight to see on TK boards! 

Colored shoes are actually on trend right now.  Just take a look at Valentino and Blahnik.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards