Virginia

NOVA wedding venue?

Hi everyone! I am looking for a forested/wooded wedding venue in the northern Virginia/Maryland/WV and possibly even closeby PA area. Does anyone know of any affordable venues that may work? Thank you in advance!

Re: NOVA wedding venue?

• My fiance and I are getting married at 2941 Restaurant in Falls Church. Sounds weird, I know, but the building is surrounded by trees, a lake, and has Koi ponds and waterfalls around it. Very reasonable too.

We also looked at The Hendry House in Arlington, which if you don't mind an outdoor (tent) reception, is in a wooded park.
  • My sister got married in Meadowlark Botanical Garden in Vienna, and it was really nice.  Not sure how "affordable" it was, but it was really really pretty.
    DSC_9275
  • Double Tree Lancaster, PA or York, PA  

BEAUTIFUL!! & affordable. We had August 10, 2013 down
    but we realized we wanted to be near an airport. :( 
  • I got married at Glen Echo Park just outside of Bethesda - it is beautiful, magical and really special.  Out of town guests were blown away.  Most local guests didn't even know the place existed!  Since it is a national park, rental fees are reasonable.  Only problem is that, for the money, you get the venue and that is it - everything else has to be arranged for (catering, chair/table/linen rentals, decoration, etc).  We still managed to keep the costs down and had the most amazing day.  Available dates are very limited, so inquire as early as possible if interested.

Good luck and have a blast planning your special day!
  • Meadowlark (Atrium) is the premier wedding venue in NoVa, with a price to match. We have been to many weddings there and all have been over the top. Glen Echo is slightly less. Both are a la carte where your DOC or caterer bring in everything. Look at the Fairfax and Arlington counties websites as they have very reasonable venues. Blenheim in Fairfax is non-commercial and has an indoor space as well as a pretty outdoor area.
  • if you need a photographer I am in Norhten VA

have a look at the wedding portion of my site
  • if you are looking for a church in a wooded area, i recommend Antioch Baptist Church in Haymarket, VA.  Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards