Virginia
Options

Ceremony/Reception Site - VA Beach

Hey brides!
I am out of town trying to plan a wedding in Virginia Beach - We want a place that does a beach wedding ceremony and a reception with out making our guests travel all over the place.
I'm checking out the Cavalier Hotel and the VBeach Resort & Conference Center - looking for feedback on either of these
Or do you know another site worth checking out?

Thanks for the help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony/Reception Site - VA Beach

• Options
    edited December 2011
    there are lots of nice places try lighthouse on the cove for smaller weddings and the virginia beach resort and conference center for larger ones.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you need a wedding planner to help you from afar and at a reasonable price, try event trends, you can reach them at event.trends@yahoo.com..really good and really good prices.
  • Options
    lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_ceremonyreception-va-beach?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:3a6d21de-e122-478f-8fc8-f1ce0bd03a94Post:1d0ae242-98cb-4118-a1eb-80203791c6e2">Re: Ceremony/Reception Site - VA Beach</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you need a wedding planner to help you from afar and at a reasonable price, try event trends, you can reach them at event.trends@yahoo.com..really good and really good prices.
    Posted by eventtrendseventservice[/QUOTE]

Reported.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Cavalier Hotel Is very nice to work with. I am having my wedding and reception at the old one on the hill. There guy you will work with with for either hotel is very nice and easy to work with. He will answer any questions you have. Hope this helps. Good Luck!
  • Options
    roxie2711roxie2711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Virginia Beach Wedding Chapel service for the ceremony.  It is going to be on the beach and they handle everything.  Here is the link www.virginiabeachweddingchapel.com and the Sheraton Oceanfront for the reception.  The only thing my guests will have to do is cross the boardwalk.  If you contact them tell them Tom Page & Julie Pusey recommended you, I guarantee that you will be pleased.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards