Virginia
Options

Looking for reviews on some V. Beach Vendors

Hi! We are planning our May 2012 wedding in Virginia Beach from Pennsylvania. I'm just looking for any reviews on a vendor I've talked to. Any help would be appreciated! :)
Cuisine & Company for catering
Still in the "just starting out with planning" phase! 
Thanks!!

Re: Looking for reviews on some V. Beach Vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Cuisine & Co. catering for our reception.  The food was unbelievably yummy and we still hear that it was the best "wedding food" that some people have ever had.  They met with us to do a tasting menu a few months prior so that we could tweak it.  We had a cheese/fruit table and 3 passed apps, a seafood martini, carving station, pasta bar and a few side choices.  They also set up a coffee bar with syrups, mix-ins & liquers.  I would be happy to show you some pictures of our food set ups if you're interested.  Just email me hlmulholland at gmail dot com :)  Best of luck with your planning!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! That is great to hear! I would love to see pictures, I'll email you! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tasted with Cuisine & Company...they were good, but then I tasted with Chef by Design Catering Co., and they were simply amazing (and a bit less expensive than Cuisine & Co), too!  Marcy and Joanie (Catering Directors) are fantastic to work with, and I fell in love with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards