Virginia
Options

Wedding Venues

So I am trying to find a venue that will allow my own caterer and not cost a fortune for a wedding of 120 people in the Hampton Roads area, and are having a hard time finding anything available or within budget... We have our heart set on this caterer because it they provide alot of things so we wont have to deal with a rental company! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Wedding Venues

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:3f79a627-799d-4eef-a306-1fe005977278Post:44b21798-0812-4198-8041-9006a1cdb30e">Wedding Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I am trying to find a venue that will allow my own caterer and not cost a fortune for a wedding of 120 people in the Hampton Roads area, and are having a hard time finding anything available or within budget... We have our heart set on this caterer because it they provide alot of things so we wont have to deal with a rental company! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    Posted by charlottesmomma08[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Who is the caterer?  I am looking as well and need quality along with bang for the buck.</div><div>
    </div><div>What type of venue atmosphere are you looking for and what is the budget?  I've got several I am looking at that I can share with you and have researched a TON more so just let me know :)

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_wedding-venues?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:3f79a627-799d-4eef-a306-1fe005977278Post:44b21798-0812-4198-8041-9006a1cdb30e">Wedding Venues</a>:
    [QUOTE]So I am trying to find a venue that will allow my own caterer and not cost a fortune for a wedding of 120 people in the Hampton Roads area, and are having a hard time finding anything available or within budget... We have our heart set on this caterer because it they provide alot of things so we wont have to deal with a rental company! Any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    Posted by charlottesmomma08[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Who is the caterer?  I am looking as well and need quality along with bang for the buck.</div><div>
    </div><div>What type of venue atmosphere are you looking for and what is the budget?  I've got several I am looking at that I can share with you and have researched a TON more so just let me know :)

</div>
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    If you're open to a community center Legacy Hall in the Williamsburg/Jamestown area lowered their prices. Here's the website http://www.jamescitycountyva.gov/recreation/legacyhall/index.html

A saturday for 5 hours is now $500 + a refundable deposit of $250 & they allow up to 299 people. Also you can bring in your own food & alcohol.
  • Options
    I was at Legacy Hall last weekend and I actually had areally nice time.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards