Virginia
Options

awesome photog

i used carmenwangphotography.com for my wedding and cannot say enough great things about them.  we did engagements shots and wedding shots and trash the dress.  it was a jewish ceremony which was really long with lots of important shots and they did a great job.

they are a husband and wife team who make the whole experience fun and incredible.  pictures are great and the price was unbeatable.  i searched around in the DC/VA/MD area and am so thrilled we used them. feel free to contact me for more details.

Re: awesome photog

• Options
    Im in VA beach are they close to this area???

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_awesome-photog?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:236Discussion:4cfba098-27bd-4d7b-952a-96cf5454c283Post:cfa2c848-00de-4091-a57d-8666053b40f4">awesome photog</a>:
    [QUOTE]i used carmenwangphotography.com for my wedding and cannot say enough great things about them.  we did engagements shots and wedding shots and trash the dress.  it was a jewish ceremony which was really long with lots of important shots and they did a great job. they are a husband and wife team who make the whole experience fun and incredible.  pictures are great and the price was unbeatable.  i searched around in the DC/VA/MD area and am so thrilled we used them. feel free to contact me for more details.
    Posted by mlasar[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    How much do they charge?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards