Virginia

Shoes and Shopping on snow day :)

So, I am not sure about any of you other brides, but I am in Virginia Beach and snowed in.  I have spent much of my day on the internet looking up everything wedding related!
I was just curious as to what type of shoes everyone is planning on wearing?

My wedding colors are black, white and yellow.. So I was thinking of some wild yellow or black shoes.. But then I saw some super cool red ones.. I am just so confused.. Traditional shoes or non-traditional :)

I will also have some comfy shoes for the reception.. My dress will cover them anyway :)

So, let me know what you girls are planning on wearing :)

Re: Shoes and Shopping on snow day :)

• charrison81charrison81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same boat, Portsmouth is totally at a stand still.

I would go with something fun and funky if you can get your groom to wear some wild socks for some cute photos.
  • edited December 2011
    Cabin fever is kicking in :) haha!

I am actually thinking about doing the something blue wedding shoe, if I can find it.  I think they would be much better than yellow shoes andwould stand out more than black :)

As for getting my fiance to wear funky socks.. Thats a very cool idea, but he is so traditional, there is no way :(
  • pinktimbspinktimbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Fredericksburg. :)

I'm wearing hot pink shoes under my dress. My future mother-in-law gifted me with these gorgeous pink shoes I tried on at the Bakers store in Potomac Mills. I love them!
    We're married, woo!
  • burnsbabyburnsbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted red :( My fiance said no! haha

Oh well our colors are blue & green anyway.. it wouldn't really go.

I say go for the red ;)
    "I love you.. even when you're sick and look disgusting!" -Love Actually
    My Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards